Sunday, March 27, 2011

March

I honestly don't remember the last time I've felt this shitty.

This month has been a helluva ride. Theres only 4 more days of March left and although my days have been flying by, I feel like its been one of the longest months. I feel like the older I get, the more things I have to worry about and the more depressed of a person I become. Oh god, I sound like an emo old hag. I'm not normally a "sad" person and when things do happen, I try to look on the brighter side, but lately its been hard. I'm just rambling on, maybe its aunt flow talking right now. What I need is to go on a vacation and take a break from my daily life. School,work, relationships, drivers licensing, parents, family, MATH, everything has been driving me insane. I don't want to quit the things I'm doing, I love my life, I just want to take a break. No wait, I need a break.

1 comment:

  1. oh gosh, you're not the only one darling, <3 we will defs try to go travelling this summer! even if it's just going to victoria or wherever! i really do need a break as well! this semester has just been off the walls for me.. ! <3

    ReplyDelete