Monday, February 28, 2011

First blog of 2011

I've realized I am a very complicated person. But then again, who isn't?

-edit-
So yesterday I wasn't having a super great day and I admit that I was being very complicated. I was making things really hard for my boyfriend too. Basically I was upset and I wanted him to go get ice cream with me but he couldn't so I felt even more upset. I know, how immature right? But I really was trying to be understanding and I was. But a part of me felt like it wasn't fair. However, in the end he agreed to go for ice cream with me and told me that I'm priority and when I'm upset, he's upset too. And so I got my way, BUT I felt guilty. Even though that was what I wanted. So complicated right?!
But going for ice cream with my boyfriend really did make me feel better. Its amazing how little things like that can brighten up my day. It meant so much to me <3

And speaking of boyfriend.. It's our 10 months tomorrow! It's not always rainbows and butterflies and we have our downs but I honestly think that everything we go through just makes us stronger. There are so many things I've learned and love about this boy :) It seemed like it was just yesterday when we first met.. and when we do think back to the day we first met, we can't stop laughing and saying how embarrassing it was for him.

I read somewhere that when a couple are able to look back at the day they first met and laugh about it, they're in a good relationship. Or something along those lines haaha k now I'm just rambling.. but what I'm tryna say is, I am so thankful for him to be in my life and i love him so much :$

No comments:

Post a Comment